Pure Yoga Zone Retreat Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1) Yoga is founded on the principles of non-violence. It is our intention to create the safest, warmest & most peaceful environment. Aggressive, anti-social. Hostile and disruptive behaviour, liable to cause distress to other participants, teachers or staff will not be tolerated.
2) The use of illegal drugs is unacceptable and invalidates the holiday/retreat contract.
3) We encourage non-smoking on the holidays/retreats and request participants refrain from smoking on the premises.
4) Once you have paid your non-refundable deposit and your place has been confirmed, please pay the balance by the due date stated. Deposits are nonrefundable. Places may be transferrable but room type and arrangements may effect this.
5) Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance when booking this trip.
6) In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the holiday/retreat, if you have paid a deposit or the full amount, Pure Yoga Zone shall refund any holiday costs paid.
7) Whilst it is extremely unlikely that changes will need to be made to this holiday, Pure Yoga Zone reserves the right to do so at any time. We shall inform you if this is necessary.
8) Pure Yoga Zone accepts responsibility for those arrangements of your holiday which are wholly within our control but will not be responsible for the acts or omissions of any third party. In the event of a dispute with such persons we will give you such reasonable help as we can in resolving it.
9) Pure Yoga Zone and connected associates do not accept liability for personal or material loss.
10) If you wish to cancel your course please do so in writing. All confirmed bookings are 100% non-refundable though spaces may be transferrable if you are able to find a replacement.
Please ensure you have read the above thoroughly – please note that registering implies agreement to these terms & conditions.